Free Clinic Series
NOTE: Club intake for the 2020-21 Free Clinic Series is now CLOSED. Clubs who expressed interest in hosting by April 30th will be contacted with next steps.
CurlON hosts a series of one-day (weekend only) events, with a program offering free 3-hour Skills Analysis clinics in both traditional and stick delivery. Optional video and strategy clinics are also provided at a cost.
Club Members may claim their free clinic at any of the events offered on the schedule. CurlON will schedule at least ONE series event at a Member Club in each of CurlON’s 16 zones, with some zones offering more than one event to meet the market requirement.
Series Timeline: Series offered between October 17, 2020, concluding by February 21, 2021.
CurlON Provides: A complete turn-key operational program:
- All marketing, registration and facilitation support
- Current technical content and certified CCP Instructors
- An exceptional participant experience, with many take-a-ways
- All technical and presentation equipment
- A community development program with exposure for the host club/sport
Host Club: Provides/receives the following:
- Venue subsidy offered via formula: # sheets x 6 hours x 12.50/hr
(4 sheets = $300.00, 6 sheets = $450.00, 8 sheets = $600.00)
- Assists with room set-up
- Offers lunch for participants at advertised rate. CurlON pays the club directly for all instructor meals.
- Prepares the ice for AM session and again over lunch prior for PM session.
- Helps promote/advertise the event to both their membership and other clubs within their Zone.
Event Timeline *Schedule may be modified to accommodate host club:
8:30am Room set-up
9:30am Onsite participant registration
10:00am 3-hr Free Skills Analysis (Traditional, 8-1 ratio, Max registration 8 x # sheets)
2:00pm 3-hr Free Skills Analysis (Traditional/Stick: 8-1 ratio), 3-hr Video Clinic (6-1 ratio)
3:00pm 2-hr Strategy Clinic (Max 24 regs)
Available Event Dates:
|October||17, 24, 31||18, 25|
|November||7, 14, 21, 28||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|December||5, 12||6, 13|
|January:||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|February||6, 13, 20||7, 14, 21|
For questions on the CurlON Clinics Program, please contact Laurence Bishop [email protected]