CurlON’s 50-50 in support of youth programming at participating Ontario Curling Clubs will help generate funds that will allow the continuation of youth sport in Ontario.
TICKETS COSTS 7 tickets for $ 10.00 or 20 tickets for $ 20.00
Rules of Play: (Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ)
- The lottery will take place weekly – sales Monday to Sunday
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age and residents of the Province of Ontario
- Tickets will be available online via a web portal / kiosk
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
- After buying, patrons will be sent by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a random selection system. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a random number generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that weekly draw
- The actual prize amount will be based on 50% of the total weekly sales and updated electronically
- The winner number will be announced via website, kiosk, and social media
- All tickets purchases will be conducted on-line only and only the winner will be contacted by a CurlON employee for ticket verification and prize distribution
- The winner may claim the prize by contacting CurlON at 877-668-2875 or 905-831-1757 or by email to [email protected] The winner must complete the required winner claimant documents either in person (1400 Bayly Street, Unit # 10, Pickering L1W 3R2) OR online and provide two (2) forms of identification (including one piece of government-issued photo ID). All winners must provide at a minimum their name, address and phone number with picture identification for the report sheet. PRIZE CLAIM FORM
- Once confirmed the winner will be paid by check from the CurlON Lottery Trust Account
- The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the official draw.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides the necessary documentation they will be given a check in the amount of the declared prize which is, at a minimum, 50% of the total sales for that weekly game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided
- All weekly winning numbers will be posted on our website www.oncurl.com/5050winners and on social media. Once a prize has been claimed the website will be updated with the winners first name and last initial and their hometown.
- In the event no winner comes forward, the winning numbers will be kept and held for six (6) months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than CurlON, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Any CurlON employee who works at 1400 Bayly Street, Unit # 10, Pickering, ON L1W 3R2
ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMING HELPLINE (1-888-230-3505)