Parents and Curlers,
We continue to plan for the CurlON 2020 Trillium Curling Camp in August. The health and well-being of athletes, coaches and staff will always be our number one priority and we will monitor all health warnings as released by Health Canada and the Ontario Health authority.
Full refunds will be issued in the event the camp is forced to be cancelled or if any family wishes to withdraw their athlete at any time.
Once our collective situation changes, consider coming to camp to get those curling skills tuned up and ready for the season. You will need some non social distancing time.
Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
Stephen Chenier Jim Waite
Executive Director Camp Manager