Please click on the logo above to find out more details.
Quotes from current or past Directors:
- I enjoy working with the CurlON board as we are committed to the CurlON mission and vision – “to promote, develop and grow recreational and competitive curling and to be a leading Member Association with our programs and services.”
- It is great to volunteer alongside a diverse and dynamic team who are never short of ideas or opinions and are committed to the CurlON mission and vision.
- I felt strongly that is was my next step in supporting the sport and the Association that has treated me so well for so many years. I was looking for additional ways I could help and thought joining the Board afforded the best opportunity.
- I would highly recommend running for a director’s position for anyone who is truly passionate about a)the sport, b) the people who play it, c) the clubs who make up the Association while at the same time being dedicated to representing grassroots as well as competitive interests.
- If you want to be on the inside and help grow curling in Ontario then the Board is a great place to be.
- Many of the clubs I visited as a Zone representative had no working knowledge of the programs offered by CurlON. CurlON’s success is based on the success of the Member Clubs and I wanted to continue working with those clubs to get them engaged in programs that would benefit their members and the community.