Women’s Challenge is a competition for adult curlers (19+) which means athletes born on or before December 31, 1998. With teams comprised of four female players.
REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2017.
Dates, Deadlines and Locations
Provincial Final Start Date Campbellford & District Curling Club & Prince Edward Curling Club January 12, 2018 Scoreboard
Zone Zone Location Start Date Entry Deadline 1 Metcalfe Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 2 Metcalfe Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 3 Deep River Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 4 Deep River Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 5 Ennismore Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 6 Ennismore Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 7 East York Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 8 East York Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 9 Stayner Granite Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 10 Stayner Granite Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 11 Chesley Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 12 Niagara Falls Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 13 Niagara Falls Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 14 Chesley Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 15 Chatham Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER 16 Chatham Curling Club 12/15/17 12/03/17 REGISTER
- All competitors must be citizens or residents of Canada.
- At time of online entry, all players and coaches must provide the OCA a signed waiver form (Exhibit # 6) which may require the signature of a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under the legal age (18) of majority in order to be eligible to compete.
- The curling aid commonly referred to as a “delivery stick” shall be permitted at any level of this competition.
- By entering an Ontario Curling Association competition, each player thereby agrees:
- a) to act in accordance with and be bound by the rules and policies of the Ontario Curling Association and, where applicable, Curling Canada; and
- b) if the player wins the right to do so, to compete in successive levels of the competition except where prevented by unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
DOCUMENTS 2017-18 NEW Rules Supplement
Year Club Skip Third Second Lead 2017 Lindsay Curling Club Angie Melaney Kristine Mitchell Chrystal Leavens Julie Schley 2016 Guelph Curling Club Amanda Gebhardt Linda Tartt Carolyn McMillan Katrina Lindsay 2015 Brockville Country Club Karen Mahon Cindy Dalgleish Colleen Quinn Annie Allen 2014 Richmond Hill Curling Club Courtney de Winter Trish Halchuk Sarah Jagger Raquel Auciello 2013 Dixie Curling Club Ann Pearson Kerry Prezeau Terri Welsford Karen Clark 2012 Burlington Curling Club Michelle Fletcher Rebeccaa Pipes Mallory Gray Cindy Watts 2011 Chinguacousy Curling Club Meagan Trevail Ginger Coyle Kaitlyn Rankin Frances Pritchard 2010 Dundas Granite Curling Club Christine Rettle Kathryn Campbell Heather Malcolmson Connie Barrie 2009 Tam Heather Curling & Tennis Club Lianne Robertson Jeanette Miller Shannon Moore Tara Cook 2008 Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club Lori White Carol Lawless Doreen Best Lynne Williamson 2007 Brant Curling Club Kathy Wilson Nancy Gowing Sylvia Chupka Kim Taylor 2006 Sarnia Golf & Curling Club Karen Smith-Bartlett Ginny Bird Kathy Porter Stephanie Edwards 2005 St. George's Golf & Country Club Cathy Auld Deb Koehler Anne Miller Melinda Vandenberghe 2004 Elmire & District Curling Club Susan Martin Julie Norris Jennifer Rolson Virginia Henry 2003 Uxbridge & District Curling Club Sisam Kovacs Ann Proctor Jenny Whetham Deb McGregor 2002 Bayview Country Club Jeanette Soo Michelle Gower Jackie Horner Jan Bennett