The Wheelchair Championship is a competition for curlers (no restrictions) with teams comprised of four players with at least one male and one female player.
Dates, Deadlines and Locations
Provincial Final Start Date Entry Deadline City View CC January 25, 2019 Jan 7 Scoreboard
Rules and Competitor Guides
- All competitors must be citizens or residents of Canada.
- At time of online entry, all players and coaches must provide the OCA a signed waiver form (Exhibit # 6) which may require the signature of a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under the legal age (18) of majority in order to be eligible to compete.
- The curling aid commonly referred to as a “delivery stick” shall be permitted at any level of this competition.
- By entering an Ontario Curling Association competition, each player thereby agrees:
- a) to act in accordance with and be bound by the rules and policies of the Ontario Curling Association and, where applicable, Curling Canada; and
- b) if the player wins the right to do so, to compete in successive levels of the competition except where prevented by unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
DOCUMENTS 2018/2019 Rules Supplement (coming soon)
Year Club Skip Third Second Lead 2017 Ilderton Curling Club Mike Munro Tony Reynen Paul Grose Shannon Wilcox 2016 RA Curling Club Collinda Joseph Doug Morris Jon Thurston Ross Nicholson 2015 Peterborough
Chris Rees Carl Bax Martha Gustafson Alec Denys 2014 Ilderton Curling Club Mike Munro Katie Paralunga Mark Ideson Christine Lavallee 2013 Bradford & District Curling Club Ken Gregory Collinda Joseph Jon Thurston Chrissy Molnar 2012 Ilderton Curling Club Mark Ideson Mike Munro Tony Reynen Shannon Wilcox 2011 Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club Chris Rees Carl Bax Alec Denys Shauna Petrie
2010 RA Curling Club Bruce Cameron Jamie Eddy Andre Beaudin Christine Lavallee 2009 Bradford & District Curling Club Ken Gregory Frank Cannarella Katie Paralunga Collinda Joseph 2008 Leaside Curling Club Chris Rees Carl Bax Frank Cannarella Lisa Blanchard 2007 Leaside Curling Club Chris Rees Carl Bax Frank Cannerella Lisa Blanchard 2006 Leaside Curling Club Chris Rees Carl Bax Frank Cannerella Lisa Blanchard 2005 Toronto Cricket, Skating & Curling Club Ken Gregory Frank Cannarella Chris Rees Lisa Blanchard