The Wheelchair Championship is a competition for curlers (no restrictions) with teams comprised of four players with at least one male and one female player.
Having troubles registering? See the step-by-step instructions for registration!
Dates, Deadlines and Locations
Provincial Final Start Date Ilderton Curling Club February 23, 2017 Scoreboard
Rules and Competitor Guides
- All competitors must be citizens or residents of Canada.
- At time of online entry, all players and coaches must provide the OCA a signed waiver form (Exhibit # 6) which may require the signature of a parent or legal guardian if the participant is under the legal age (18) of majority in order to be eligible to compete.
- The curling aid commonly referred to as a “delivery stick” shall be permitted at any level of this competition.
- By entering an Ontario Curling Association competition, each player thereby agrees:
- a) to act in accordance with and be bound by the rules and policies of the Ontario Curling Association and, where applicable, Curling Canada; and
- b) if the player wins the right to do so, to compete in successive levels of the competition except where prevented by unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances.
DOCUMENTS Rules Supplement National Event Protocol Non-National Event Protocol OCA Broom Moratorium 2017 (revised September 30, 2016) 2017 Wheelchair Competitors Guide WAIVER - Adult WAIVER - Youth WAIVER - Coach
[table “” not found /]