CurlON is pleased to announce our lineup for the 17/18 Business of Curling Webinar Series. Member clubs will have access to six separate FREE webinars aimed to optimize your club’s operations and ensure the future of your club’s membership.
- Social Media: Driving Membership (August 21, 2017)
- HR:Management of Employees, Contractors & Volunteers (September 18, 2017)
- Club Risk Management: Organizational & Event Hosting (October 23, 2017)
- Policy Development and Health & Safety Requirements (November 20, 2017)
- Sport Tourism & Economic Impact of Hosted Events (January 22, 2018)
- Energy Assessments: The Hidden Facts (February 19, 2018)
All CurlON Member Clubs are encouraged to participate. Those not joining in on the live version will have an opportunity to review the full recorded webinar and any additional resource materials in the secured membership portal at a later time.
Access to the live webinars are dedicated to CurlON Member Clubs only. Non-Member clubs are asked to contact Laurence Bishop at email@example.com with their requests to access the information after it has been conducted live.